1. The first thing you’ll notice about us is our friendly, low-stress office environment.
2. Dr. Musgrave is proud to be a solo practitioner rather than providing treatment in a large impersonal clinic setting.
3. Communication is a priority. Dr. Musgrave goes to great lengths to discuss treatment options in detail and gives the patient the opportunity to ask questions.
4. The staff is aware that dental treatment can be an anxiety-provoking experience for some patients. Every effort is made to schedule high anxiety patients at less busy times of our workday. That way staff can take the extra time needed to help the patient relax. If necessary, anti-anxiety medication can be prescribed to help reduce stress and provide the patient with a more positive treatment experience.
5. Our office uses two local dental labs with proven track records for providing quality products. One lab handles our crown and bridge cases. The other lab creates dentures.
6. Our office accepts many credit cards, dental insurance plans, and care credit.
7. We begin our workday at 7:00 am Monday through Friday. Many patients prefer early appointments, which minimizes time missed from work and school.
To locate our dental office click here to scroll down to map