We have implemented the following measures to increase safety during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Facemasks are required for all patients and staff.
- Please be advised that only patients will be allowed into the office. Accompanying family members or friends are requested to wait outside the office as indoor seating is limited.
- Ring the doorbell and we will check your temperature in the waiting room.
- You will then complete a health screening questionnaire.
- You will wash your hands, brush your teeth, rinse with diluted hydrogen peroxide and put on your face mask prior to being escorted back to a treatment room.
- We are using high volume suction for all aerosol producing procedures.
- We are following all CDC infection control guidelines.
- We are disinfecting frequently touched areas, like door handles and patient restrooms multiple times each day.
- Staff wash their hands in between patients and frequently throughout the day to reduce potential spread of infection.